Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PS Vita Hub app?

Go down 
+2
ProdigyPoop
Zackarius
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zackarius
IneVITAble
Zackarius

PS Vita Hub app?  Empty
PostSubject: PS Vita Hub app?    PS Vita Hub app?  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Just wondering if there were any plans to make an android or ios app for PS Vita Hub.
Back to top Go down
ProdigyPoop
PS VITA Hubby
ProdigyPoop

PS Vita Hub app?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS Vita Hub app?    PS Vita Hub app?  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:13 pm

Zackarius wrote:
Just wondering if there were any plans to make an android or ios app for PS Vita Hub.

If Snake (site owner) says I can, then you can expect one for all major devices. Sadly we won't be able to make one for the iOS Apple stuff because we have to pay $100 to be able to make Apple publish it. To stay up to date with what we're doing follow us on Twitter at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or keep reading our blog.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
Zackarius
IneVITAble
Zackarius

PS Vita Hub app?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS Vita Hub app?    PS Vita Hub app?  EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 3:20 pm

Yeah I forgot apple makes developers pay to develop an app because I use android lol
Back to top Go down
Snake
Admin
Snake

PS Vita Hub app?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS Vita Hub app?    PS Vita Hub app?  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:44 pm

Zackarius wrote:
Yeah I forgot apple makes developers pay to develop an app because I use android lol

a PS VITA HUB app will be available soon, we will put out a survey to see what you want in the APP
Back to top Go down
Zackarius
IneVITAble
Zackarius

PS Vita Hub app?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS Vita Hub app?    PS Vita Hub app?  EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:52 pm

Ok thanks for replying.
Back to top Go down
JabrKid
Mini - Sackboy
JabrKid

PS Vita Hub app?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS Vita Hub app?    PS Vita Hub app?  EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:57 am

I would love a PS Vita Hub app! Smile
Back to top Go down
ProdigyPoop
PS VITA Hubby
ProdigyPoop

PS Vita Hub app?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS Vita Hub app?    PS Vita Hub app?  EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:09 am

I'm waiting for it to come out on the iOS now lol.
Back to top Go down
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

PS Vita Hub app?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS Vita Hub app?    PS Vita Hub app?  EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:00 am

ProdigyPoop wrote:
Zackarius wrote:

If Snake (site owner) says I can, then you can expect one for all major devices. Sadly we won't be able to make one for the iOS Apple stuff because we have to pay $100 to be able to make Apple publish it. To stay up to date with what we're doing follow us on Twitter at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or keep reading our blog.
You have to pay 100 dollars? Are you serious? That's so dumb...
Back to top Go down
BySKI
N00B
BySKI

PS Vita Hub app?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS Vita Hub app?    PS Vita Hub app?  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:50 am

i would love to see a psp vita hub app i only joined today and the site is amazing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PS Vita Hub app?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS Vita Hub app?    PS Vita Hub app?  Empty

Back to top Go down

PS Vita Hub app?
Page 1 of 1