Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playstation Allstars...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Castorshells
N00B

Playstation Allstars... Empty
PostSubject: Playstation Allstars...   Playstation Allstars... EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:37 pm

How is there no topic here yet for this game?

We gotta set something up and get some battles going! Who else got it?

Tournaments or clans or both, we gotta get it going. Let's bring these forums back to life.
Back to top Go down
ratchetruler
Mini - Sackboy
ratchetruler

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Allstars...   Playstation Allstars... EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:57 pm

I plan on getting it in December for Christmas. Until then i'm intrigued, is it out on Vita and PS3? If so how do the two version compare?
Back to top Go down
FIENX
N00B
FIENX

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Allstars...   Playstation Allstars... EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 9:32 pm

AllStars isn't a bad game, but it's not something I can sit down and play for hours. Younger players will probably enjoy the game a bit more, but I feel that it's pretty constricted, and the whole concept of gaining power to get kills(however fresh it may be) is broken and I find myself joining games and losing because everyone is either throwing me or sapping my power with items.

On the note of Console VS Vita, they are almost identical. I bought the CrossBuy version and the only difference is some menu options on the vita that support touch screen and what not. The two games can actually cross play with each other which is why I have both copies, and the only thing I notice is a very slight latency with the connection, which could very well be strictly internet, or fixed with a patch.

In my opinion a lot of the characters are broken and the stages feel small and constricting. I don't like the fact that you have to build up your energy by hitting someone when each attack does something different. I also don't like that the stages throw elements of other games in the background, that can often times have nothing to do with any of the characters on screen. I like the concept but the backgrounds are always the same for each map so it's kind of lackluster.

The combat is fluid on both versions and the characters are all fun to use. The only problem is some have attacks that are far stronger than others, and super moves will often times go in a direction I don't want them to. You end up having to adjust your shot prior to using it and this broadcasts your intentions far too much.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/ANALBROS
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Allstars...   Playstation Allstars... Empty

Back to top Go down

Playstation Allstars...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PS Vita Discussion :: PS VITA Games And Software-
Jump to: