Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you want to see for the Vita at E3 2014?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
666s
N00B

What do you want to see for the Vita at E3 2014? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want to see for the Vita at E3 2014?   What do you want to see for the Vita at E3 2014? EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:33 pm

E3's incoming.

We're all rather sure it'll be a PS4-centric show, but there's still much to say on the Vita.

That is considering it's extremely disappointing sales numbers in the US, they must show something to pick up the pace.

The only thing that I can bet on is probably Gravity Rush 2. It was shown during TGS as of last year and I've been waiting for more news ever since.

Back to top Go down
MoroccoLoco
N00B

What do you want to see for the Vita at E3 2014? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see for the Vita at E3 2014?   What do you want to see for the Vita at E3 2014? EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:05 am

I'm hoping to hear about a new gta title for the vita, maybe San Andreas City stories? also i feel its about time we get some big titles cause the vitas been out for years now with only few good games so far, so i think/hope this E3 will be big for us vita players.
Back to top Go down

What do you want to see for the Vita at E3 2014?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PS Vita Discussion :: PS VITA General Discussion-
Jump to: