Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How many game do you think will be out at launch?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ProdigyPoop
PS VITA Hubby
ProdigyPoop

How many game do you think will be out at launch? Empty
PostSubject: How many game do you think will be out at launch?   How many game do you think will be out at launch? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:26 am

Title says all. How many Vita games do you think there'll be in the launch window? At Games-Com Sony said that the Vita's launch window will be the best launch in PlayStation history.

I think they'll be around 16 games. The 3DS had, I think, 18 but the best game to get was SSFIV. The Vita's looks to be LBP and Uncharted (I personally think LBP wins).
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
Snake
Admin
Snake

PostSubject: Re: How many game do you think will be out at launch?   How many game do you think will be out at launch? EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:30 am

I dont think there will be a lot of games, just a couple really good ones..so im expecting around 10, with Uncharted, virtua tennis defo at launch..
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
Kalub1988
Sackboy
Kalub1988

PostSubject: Re: How many game do you think will be out at launch?   How many game do you think will be out at launch? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:12 pm

wont be as pissed as i was when i got the 3ds, still collecting dust.
Back to top Go down
Jp133
Mini - Sackboy

PostSubject: Re: How many game do you think will be out at launch?   How many game do you think will be out at launch? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:31 pm

I just feel bad for my brother wasting money on a 3DS. i would not spend that much money on that thing
Back to top Go down
Kalub1988
Sackboy
Kalub1988

PostSubject: Re: How many game do you think will be out at launch?   How many game do you think will be out at launch? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:11 am

im hoping for about 8 good games and more details on other games to come soon like bioshock maybe
Back to top Go down
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

PostSubject: Re: How many game do you think will be out at launch?   How many game do you think will be out at launch? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:34 am

ProdigyPoop wrote:
Title says all. How many Vita games do you think there'll be in the launch window? At Games-Com Sony said that the Vita's launch window will be the best launch in PlayStation history.

I think they'll be around 16 games. The 3DS had, I think, 18 but the best game to get was SSFIV. The Vita's looks to be LBP and Uncharted (I personally think LBP wins).
I know this is an older topic and they have already answered the Japan lineup, but for the US I'm sure we will get much better games replacing some of the worse ones, because they will have more time to develop them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many game do you think will be out at launch?   How many game do you think will be out at launch? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many game do you think will be out at launch?
Page 1 of 1