Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey All! Im wariorcamicase but call me cami :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wcamicase
Sackboy

Hey All! Im wariorcamicase but call me cami :3 Empty
PostSubject: Hey All! Im wariorcamicase but call me cami :3   Hey All! Im wariorcamicase but call me cami :3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Hi, im cami

I am in love with the vita since it was first announced as NGP, i love gaming and my girlfriend :3
I also like to chat and make friends

I have a PS3 a PS2 and had a PSP that was stolen, also have a DS that my gf gave me, and now i want the Vita :3

Hope you guys like my stay xD
Back to top Go down
Snake
Admin
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Hey All! Im wariorcamicase but call me cami :3   Hey All! Im wariorcamicase but call me cami :3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:38 am

hey cami!!!

and too bad about the stolen PSP you will get a VITA soon!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
ProdigyPoop
PS VITA Hubby
ProdigyPoop

PostSubject: Re: Hey All! Im wariorcamicase but call me cami :3   Hey All! Im wariorcamicase but call me cami :3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:35 am

Sup Cami:D I think we can all relate to loving the Vita:) I own a PS3 (thanks freakin gosh! I got my PS3 a month ago and I am absolutely all over it!), an X360 that I haven't played ever since I got my PS3, a WP7 (gaming device???), and a GameBoy Color haha. I broke my PSP by banging my head against it becaus I got made at Pa Rappa the Rapper...
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey All! Im wariorcamicase but call me cami :3   Hey All! Im wariorcamicase but call me cami :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey All! Im wariorcamicase but call me cami :3
Page 1 of 1