Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a idea for the browser

Go down 
+2
ProdigyPoop
Dooman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dooman
N00B
Dooman

a idea for the browser Empty
PostSubject: a idea for the browser   a idea for the browser EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:45 am

on my browser on my android phone you can do this thing where on the touchscreen you can draw like a G symbol and it takes you to google..

i think using the back touchpad that would be good for the VITA like draw a H for psvitahub
Back to top Go down
ProdigyPoop
PS VITA Hubby
ProdigyPoop

PostSubject: Re: a idea for the browser   a idea for the browser EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:08 am

That'd be cool, but Snake would probably have to help program the PSV to make it possible. I don't know for sure or anything but it is a cool idea. I hope the rear touchpad is used for scrolling up and down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
Snake
Admin
Snake

PostSubject: Re: a idea for the browser   a idea for the browser EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:16 pm

ProdigyPoop wrote:
That'd be cool, but Snake would probably have to help program the PSV to make it possible. I don't know for sure or anything but it is a cool idea. I hope the rear touchpad is used for scrolling up and down.

not exactly...i actually have the browser your talking about aswel...you can draw a P and then write the URL and save it...so everytime it recognises a P it takes you to psvitahub.com!
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
Jp133
Mini - Sackboy

PostSubject: Re: a idea for the browser   a idea for the browser EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:55 pm

All I want is flash. Good flash, I think the ps vita can do that, it's fast
Back to top Go down
Kalub1988
Sackboy
Kalub1988

PostSubject: Re: a idea for the browser   a idea for the browser EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:52 pm

i agree with jp133 it needs to have full flash support to make the browser amazing. would really make people think to pick this up instead of a tablet.
Back to top Go down
Jp133
Mini - Sackboy

PostSubject: Re: a idea for the browser   a idea for the browser EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:11 pm

ya i would sell my ipad for this. good thing i have a job and dont have to sell things lol
Back to top Go down
Kalub1988
Sackboy
Kalub1988

PostSubject: Re: a idea for the browser   a idea for the browser EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:23 pm

me too having a job is awesome lol
Back to top Go down
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

PostSubject: Re: a idea for the browser   a idea for the browser EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:39 am

Dooman wrote:
on my browser on my android phone you can do this thing where on the touchscreen you can draw like a G symbol and it takes you to google..

i think using the back touchpad that would be good for the VITA like draw a H for psvitahub
It's probably patented or something, but that would be interesting. I don't know how you could actually draw an H to take you here unless each individual person made a symbol for each website they want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a idea for the browser   a idea for the browser Empty

Back to top Go down

a idea for the browser
Page 1 of 1