Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Games do you want on the Vita?

Go down 
+15
Elisandro
kblack
ghostshadow
Yardawg
SergiuCool
ratchetruler
YoungJeezy
Cjvita
Jp133
KgGamesXL
ProdigyPoop
MrKoopan
Snake
Zackarius
SupremeSephiroth
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yardawg
N00B

What Games do you want on the Vita? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Games do you want on the Vita?   What Games do you want on the Vita? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:19 am

ratchetruler wrote:
Minecraft is owned my Microsoft, so will not be on Vita unless Microsoft sell it to someone else not in competition with Sony.
This is Definitely not true. Mojang is in a deal with Microsoft for Console exclusivity. When that runs out who knows.
Minecraft on vita would be wonderful, especially having touch screen inventory controls. would be quite the time saver
And Skate, i would love EA Skate
Back to top Go down
ghostshadow
N00B
ghostshadow

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you want on the Vita?   What Games do you want on the Vita? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:13 pm

Yerdawg is correct. There's no way Microsoft could be that creative and original Razz.
------

I really want to see these games on the Vita.

GTA: I really hope this happens. We got several GTA titles on the PSP, so the better release one for the Vita too.

Odd World: A new one that is similar to Abe's Exoddus, that would be down right amazing. I know there's rumor going around that they might be working on an official Vita Odd World game, I really hope it's true.

Shining Force: I would LOVE to see a new Shining Force that goes back to the roots of where it all began with Shining force on the Genesis. Shining in the darkness, while technically was the "first" version. Shining Force for the genesis was / is considered to be the first version. Shining force was great, but over the years it has gotten rather crappy. There's less and less turn based RPG in it and none of the original characters exist anymore, it's now all about hack and slash RPG, I don't like that. I want it to be like it used to be, there are so many JRPGs that are just the same now.

Road Rash: We haven't seen a good Road Rash title in a long time. I would love to see a new one with an updated racing engine that would allow for better handling of the bikes. I would also like to see them keep the bike customization like in the previous games, new combat and slugging it out would be cool too! We got a new Twisted metal last year, so anything is possible I guess.

The Suffering / Manhunt 3: Both of these games are gory and mess with you psychologically. I really like that aspect. We were fortunate enough to get a less watered down version of Manhunt 2 with the PSP, so I think it could be possible. The suffering was a great title as well, I haven't played 2, but if we could get something on the level of 1, I'd be all for it.

Riddick: Chronicles of Riddick, escape from butcher bay was an absolute masterpiece. I would LOVE to see this be worked into a Vita title or even a new version. Since the new Riddick movie is coming out in September of 2013, it could be possible that we could see a Riddick title. I'm not holding my breath, but it would be outstanding if we got one.

Blood Will Tell: This wasn't a hugely popular game but man it was cool! You play as a cursed samurai who's had 48 of his body parts taken from him and sold, he's on a quest to get them back. You're part bionic so you have a sword arm, machine gun elbow and other mechanical parts within your body.

Comix zone: Another genesis gem. It would be cool to see a modern approach to a comic book styled game like this.

Need For Speed: I know we just got most wanted, while it seems like a great title, the franchise has kind of migrated away from where it originally came from and what made it such a successful title. I would like to see a new version that takes from the original 3 titles. Of course we'd have upgraded mechanics and what not.

Skate or Tony Hawk: I think it's due time for a new skateboarding game. There's a lot of buzz going on about Skate 4 and petitions to get EA to make Skate 4. I would love to see Skate on the Vita. Tony Hawk of course would be nice, the other versions besides project 8 rocked pretty good on the PSP, so it'd be cool to see a new one for the Vita.

Ni no kuni would have been cool. Maybe in the near future we could see it on the Vita.

Soldier of Fortune: SOF 3 was kind of meh, at best but SOF 2 gold was and still is one of my all time favorite FPS games. The Multilayer for that game was near perfect. I would love to see a gory shooter like SOF on the vita.

Rainbow SIX!!! The PSP version of Vegas was atrocious, it had SO much potential but it ended up with all kinds of issues, I would love to see a new title tailored for the dual analog sticks on the Vita.

Syphon filter / SOCOM: Both of these titles are amazing on most platforms they have been on, I would love to see a new SOCOM and Syphon filter for the vita!

Some survival horror games. Alan wake? Fatal frame? Clock tower, Dino crisis, Resident Evil 1 / 2 esque games. I don't know, something scary and stealthy.

Something like heavy rain would be pretty neat.

Coded arms: I really liked this game on the PSP, the only drawback was the dpad controls to turn left and right. Now we have dual sticks, this game could totally be made into something great. The mechanics and story were pretty awesome.

Some others:
Crash bandicoot, Phoenix Wright, Spyro, Ico, Courier Crisis, Driver, Vagrant story, Midevil, Battletoads, Burnout, BLUR, Chrono trigger, breath of fire, Dark Cloud, Fable.. I'm sure there's more.

I know I listed many older games but don't think I want these to all be remakes or HD ports, that's not what I want. I don't want to see rehashes or remakes of old games. I would much prefer to see completely new games built off of these existing franchises and old IPs that have gone sour or have just been forgotton, I want to see them adopt some of the core components of the older games but keep them fresh with new stories while keeping onto past stories. If that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
kblack
N00B

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you want on the Vita?   What Games do you want on the Vita? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:35 pm

NBA 2k...
Back to top Go down
Elisandro
N00B
Elisandro

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you want on the Vita?   What Games do you want on the Vita? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:08 am

Well these are the games i want desprately(there not in order i want them al at the same value)
okay here we go:
GTA VITA(really want this cant understand why isnt there one yet if psp had LBCS,Chinatown wars,etc.)
infamous vita(why not?!? they made festive of blood for psn why not one for tha sake of tha vita?)
Prototype(i really wanna try this game i dont have a ps3 and i will to play it on a portable)
Sims 3&4with espansion packs(il ove sims on portables sims psp&3ds are nice imagine it on a vita)
NBA 2k14(fifa is great but its tha only sports game on vita i lke i need some basketball)
Tekken tag tournament2 port(i know that tekken loves playstation where a tekken vita game?)
Super Street fighter 4(i love this game! want it on tha vita really bad)
God of war vita(Why hasnt thiz happend yet?
More fps(Anything is okay COD,Ghost reacon,Battlefield etc
Midnight club Los Angeles(Where are tha racers i want a awesome racer on a vita,rigde racer sucked)
Final Fantasy games(FF IS EPIC!!!and mostly only avaliable on playstation we need a vita FF)
And what i want most of all:
A FREAKIN NARUTO GAME BABY!!!!! I REALLY WANT THIS!!! SONY PLEASE PSVITA A NARUTO ULTIMATE NINJA 3!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Raizuke
N00B

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you want on the Vita?   What Games do you want on the Vita? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:15 am

monster hunter 4 ..hopefully, screw that soul sacrifice counterpart ..
Back to top Go down
BigBoyTime
N00B
BigBoyTime

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you want on the Vita?   What Games do you want on the Vita? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:56 am

I want to see a true sports game and more first party games!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigboytime.com
Frizkill
Mini - Sackboy

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you want on the Vita?   What Games do you want on the Vita? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:00 pm

2KNBA 14 would be great and GTA 5 too.
Back to top Go down
jackass12309
N00B

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you want on the Vita?   What Games do you want on the Vita? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:20 am

sup
Back to top Go down
jackass12309
N00B

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you want on the Vita?   What Games do you want on the Vita? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:21 am

gta5 and gta4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Games do you want on the Vita?   What Games do you want on the Vita? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Games do you want on the Vita?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2