Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will the vita have this feature?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zackarius
IneVITAble
Zackarius

Will the vita have this feature? Empty
PostSubject: Will the vita have this feature?   Will the vita have this feature? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:51 am

The original psp had the ability to power off and when you powered back on you could pick up right where you left off. I haven't heard if the vita has it but if it does then that would be awesome. Has anyone heard whether or not the vita has this feature?
Back to top Go down
Snake
Admin
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Will the vita have this feature?   Will the vita have this feature? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:07 am

im pretty sure it will, all handhelds have a "sleep" option
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
Zackarius
IneVITAble
Zackarius

PostSubject: Re: Will the vita have this feature?   Will the vita have this feature? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:44 am

The ds didn't have nearly as efficient sleep mode, if you flipped the power the ds was off completely. Can't say for the dsi or 3ds cause i've never played either one.
Back to top Go down
ProdigyPoop
PS VITA Hubby
ProdigyPoop

PostSubject: Re: Will the vita have this feature?   Will the vita have this feature? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 3:13 am

Zackarius wrote:
The ds didn't have nearly as efficient sleep mode, if you flipped the power the ds was off completely. Can't say for the dsi or 3ds cause i've never played either one.
I had a DSi. It doesn't. It turns completely off like the DS. I played a 3DS but I don't know if it turns off completely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
Zackarius
IneVITAble
Zackarius

PostSubject: Re: Will the vita have this feature?   Will the vita have this feature? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:54 am

ProdigyPoop wrote:
Zackarius wrote:
I had a DSi. It doesn't. It turns completely off like the DS. I played a 3DS but I don't know if it turns off completely.

I see. Well I hope that sony was smart and kept it the same/ improved even though im not sure how it could be improved.
Back to top Go down
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

PostSubject: Re: Will the vita have this feature?   Will the vita have this feature? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:46 am

Zackarius wrote:
The original psp had the ability to power off and when you powered back on you could pick up right where you left off. I haven't heard if the vita has it but if it does then that would be awesome. Has anyone heard whether or not the vita has this feature?
I'm 100% sure it will have this ability, it's not one of those things you "confirm".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the vita have this feature?   Will the vita have this feature? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will the vita have this feature?
Page 1 of 1