Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ps Vita Wing Grip?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

Ps Vita Wing Grip? Empty
PostSubject: Ps Vita Wing Grip?   Ps Vita Wing Grip? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:31 pm

It's bound to happen. Some third party company will release a wing grip. What would you think of this? Would you want it if it's 15 dollars or less? It would probably make the device more comfortable to hold, but it might make using the rear touch pad a little awkward. It would feel real nice, almost like holding a ps3 controller.
Back to top Go down
Zackarius
IneVITAble
Zackarius

Ps Vita Wing Grip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps Vita Wing Grip?   Ps Vita Wing Grip? EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:36 am

if they can make it comfortable while still allowing you to use all of the vita's features then i would probably buy it if it was around 10 dollars
Back to top Go down
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

Ps Vita Wing Grip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps Vita Wing Grip?   Ps Vita Wing Grip? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:23 am

Zackarius wrote:
if they can make it comfortable while still allowing you to use all of the vita's features then i would probably buy it if it was around 10 dollars
Unless it's a 3rd party, which most of them would be, it will be atleast 15 dollars. For third party it will probs be 10 to 15.
Back to top Go down
Snake
Admin
Snake

Ps Vita Wing Grip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps Vita Wing Grip?   Ps Vita Wing Grip? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:42 am

as long as it feels like a console controller, I will consider buying it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

Ps Vita Wing Grip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps Vita Wing Grip?   Ps Vita Wing Grip? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:07 pm

Snake wrote:
as long as it feels like a console controller, I will consider buying it!
Agreed, especially since I'm not really going to be putting it in my pocket much, I can just slip it in my backpack with some games and should fit fine with the wing grip on it, and it would be easy enough to take off and just leave in the bag. From where the analog sticks are places, I think that if there is a wing grip attachment, it will feel much more like a Classic Controller Pro for the Wii than the PS3, it's a little slimmer and the analog sticks are smaller and lower. And that is a very comfortable controller.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ps Vita Wing Grip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps Vita Wing Grip?   Ps Vita Wing Grip? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ps Vita Wing Grip?
Page 1 of 1