Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PS VITA Analogs Bound To Wear Out?

Go down 
+2
Zackarius
Snake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Snake
Admin
Snake

PS VITA Analogs Bound To Wear Out? Empty
PostSubject: PS VITA Analogs Bound To Wear Out?   PS VITA Analogs Bound To Wear Out? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:44 am

Am I the only one that thinks that when taking the PS VITA in and out of your pocket could damage the analog sticks? does anybody else think that they will wear out eventually?
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
Zackarius
IneVITAble
Zackarius

PostSubject: Re: PS VITA Analogs Bound To Wear Out?   PS VITA Analogs Bound To Wear Out? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:56 am

I don't think that It will damage them, but then again I have never seen them in person.
Back to top Go down
Kalub1988
Sackboy
Kalub1988

PostSubject: Re: PS VITA Analogs Bound To Wear Out?   PS VITA Analogs Bound To Wear Out? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:38 am

ill have mine in a case of some kind just in case that can happen
Back to top Go down
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

PostSubject: Re: PS VITA Analogs Bound To Wear Out?   PS VITA Analogs Bound To Wear Out? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:04 pm

I'll probs just take a bookbag with me and have that in there, maybe in a case, and put my games in there as well. I wear skinny jeans often so I wouldn't want the thing to get destroyed.
Back to top Go down
JabrKid
Mini - Sackboy
JabrKid

PostSubject: Re: PS VITA Analogs Bound To Wear Out?   PS VITA Analogs Bound To Wear Out? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:41 am

I hope that they will be worn down after a long, long time. What I am afraid of is if it turns out like my PSP's anolouge (sorry if I spelled it wrong) nub, where it drifts all the time.
Back to top Go down
D-Roy
N00B

PostSubject: Re: PS VITA Analogs Bound To Wear Out?   PS VITA Analogs Bound To Wear Out? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Um.. if I were you, I wouldn't put something as big as the psvita in my pocket. When people go out they usually have bags, if you're going somewhere close by and you dont need anything then just carry the psvita in you're hand. I think the analogs would break if they were to go in and out of pockets all the time.
Back to top Go down
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

PostSubject: Re: PS VITA Analogs Bound To Wear Out?   PS VITA Analogs Bound To Wear Out? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:17 am

D-Roy wrote:
Um.. if I were you, I wouldn't put something as big as the psvita in my pocket. When people go out they usually have bags, if you're going somewhere close by and you dont need anything then just carry the psvita in you're hand. I think the analogs would break if they were to go in and out of pockets all the time.
This. It definitely won't be an issue for me just carrying around a drawstring backpack with my Vita and such when I go out for vacations or go on a long trip, and I can also just keep it in my sweatshirt pocket or in the car or whatever since I don't really use that stuff in school. I usually play my games at home or in the car or at vacations. But I do think that if you are wearing something like skinny jeans and keep pulling it in and out of your pocket, depending on how tight they are and also how much the analog sticks stick out, it might cause some damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS VITA Analogs Bound To Wear Out?   PS VITA Analogs Bound To Wear Out? Empty

Back to top Go down

PS VITA Analogs Bound To Wear Out?
Page 1 of 1