Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Treyarch of Infinity Ward?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Snake
Admin
Snake

Treyarch of Infinity Ward? Empty
PostSubject: Treyarch of Infinity Ward?   Treyarch of Infinity Ward? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:46 am

since its confirmed that there is a COD title in development for PS VITA, do you guys want treyarch of Infinity Ward to develop it?

I think treyarch would be better, even though their games have problems, and die out quickly, they always do have some great ideas and innovate features, I think that they would use the gyro and trackpad to good use.

What do you guys think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
Zackarius
IneVITAble
Zackarius

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch of Infinity Ward?   Treyarch of Infinity Ward? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:57 am

I think infinity ward
Back to top Go down
Kalub1988
Sackboy
Kalub1988

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch of Infinity Ward?   Treyarch of Infinity Ward? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:40 am

treyarch = zombies so im going to have to side with them but either way it should be amazing.
Back to top Go down
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch of Infinity Ward?   Treyarch of Infinity Ward? EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:24 pm

Definitely Treyarch, atleast they patched stuff. Except for Wii. Wii haven't had a patch since April Razz I think they should really work hard on making a Xbox, PC, and PS3 version each seperately with different teams but using the same codes and such, that way the games run just as well but each system has it's own team so they can all be dedicated to one system. But I would prefer Treyarch for a Vita COD.
Back to top Go down
zombie
Stealther
zombie

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch of Infinity Ward?   Treyarch of Infinity Ward? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:29 am

Treyarch. one word...Zombies. nuff said.
Back to top Go down
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch of Infinity Ward?   Treyarch of Infinity Ward? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:52 am

zombie wrote:
Treyarch. one word...Zombies. nuff said.
Zombies is done. Moon was the last zombies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treyarch of Infinity Ward?   Treyarch of Infinity Ward? Empty

Back to top Go down

Treyarch of Infinity Ward?
Page 1 of 1