Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gravity Rush(Gravity Daze)

Go down 
+3
Snake
Rede
zombie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
zombie
Stealther
zombie

Gravity Rush(Gravity Daze) Empty
PostSubject: Gravity Rush(Gravity Daze)   Gravity Rush(Gravity Daze) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:06 pm

What do u think about this game? Me personally, thinks it looks amazing. This is a Day 1 for me.
Back to top Go down
Rede
N00B
Rede

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Rush(Gravity Daze)   Gravity Rush(Gravity Daze) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:21 am

The way they have it animated reminds me alot of the Naruto games from the cell shadeing. And I hear the controls are a little odd to get use to but fantastic once you get them down^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/RedeLente
Snake
Admin
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Rush(Gravity Daze)   Gravity Rush(Gravity Daze) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:33 am

Ive tried the demo, it was really fun, very different and the use of motion is not gimmicky, but instead really cool. But I might pick it up once it gets abit cheaper....
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
Rede
N00B
Rede

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Rush(Gravity Daze)   Gravity Rush(Gravity Daze) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:29 pm

Agreed. i tried out the demo for it. Just have to have a steady hand at some points if you decide to use the motion control for the camera. I kept missing my targets for the hover kickxD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/RedeLente
charmi
N00B

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Rush(Gravity Daze)   Gravity Rush(Gravity Daze) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:37 am

If anyone wants to see what teh final game looks like, there is a guy on JustinTV that has recorded his playthrough (3 parts so far). You might need to skip the first few minutes of his video if you aren't interested in the artwork, and advertising for the game.

Needless to say, what you see here will contain spoilers> justin.tv/feed_rss/b/307996420

It looks like a pretty solid title, with plenty to do. I skipped to random parts of teh videos, avoiding any parts that looked like spoiler moments, and i must say, this game looks waaay better than i thought it would be (and my expectations were pretty high to begin with Razz).
Back to top Go down
mlevi98
Sackboy
mlevi98

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Rush(Gravity Daze)   Gravity Rush(Gravity Daze) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:55 am

Snake wrote:
Ive tried the demo, it was really fun, very different and the use of motion is not gimmicky, but instead really cool. But I might pick it up once it gets abit cheaper....
Would you want it over uncharted? Question
Back to top Go down
ouixiu
N00B

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Rush(Gravity Daze)   Gravity Rush(Gravity Daze) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:01 pm

already got me an eng. copy, and i must say it is pretty addictive!
Back to top Go down
Bearhunter
N00B

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Rush(Gravity Daze)   Gravity Rush(Gravity Daze) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:18 am

i think gravity rush is amazing in every way and its also very rewarding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Rush(Gravity Daze)   Gravity Rush(Gravity Daze) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gravity Rush(Gravity Daze)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PS Vita Discussion :: PS VITA Games And Software-
Jump to: