Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ProdigyPoop here to stink up the place.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ProdigyPoop
PS VITA Hubby
ProdigyPoop

ProdigyPoop here to stink up the place. Empty
PostSubject: ProdigyPoop here to stink up the place.   ProdigyPoop here to stink up the place. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:47 am

What's up guys? I'm ProdigyPoop. I have a long story of my PS life but I'll make it short.

I got my PS3 back in July on the 5th and I can't get my hands off of it. My X360 has been collecting dust ever since I got it... Literally. I used to own a site called "PS Vita Fan Base" but I stopped because of low user activity. Therefore I traveled to this other site I found and became a mod and helped the guy out. But that site also had low user activity. Here I am now, hopefully this place won't die down and I loved to help anybody in any way. I'm a graphic designer for images. I am a signature designer for a popular Halo site, HaloCharts.com, and I used to make medals for the previous site I helped with. I know basic web designing and I have a few tricks up my sleeve with how to get a good site going.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
Snake
Admin
Snake

PostSubject: Re: ProdigyPoop here to stink up the place.   ProdigyPoop here to stink up the place. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:12 pm

lmao i loved the title and welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
Zackarius
IneVITAble
Zackarius

PostSubject: Re: ProdigyPoop here to stink up the place.   ProdigyPoop here to stink up the place. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:21 pm

Lol funny. I wish I had a ps3 but the most high tech console I have is a wii. -_- (high tech is pushing it) Even a handheld has better graphics. And the Vita has much better graphics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ProdigyPoop here to stink up the place.   ProdigyPoop here to stink up the place. Empty

Back to top Go down

ProdigyPoop here to stink up the place.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off - Topic Discussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: