Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Street Fighter X Tekken

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zombie
Stealther
zombie

Street Fighter X Tekken Empty
PostSubject: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:17 pm

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME!!! Im getting this game on the Vita, but does anyone know the release date for the PS Vita version of this game?
p.s. Anyone else looking forward to this game?
Back to top Go down
Snake
Admin
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:03 am

March 6 for USA, March 9 for Europe, im also getting it but not for my PS Vita mainly because me and my brother want to play together
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
zombie
Stealther
zombie

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:44 am

Snake wrote:
March 6 for USA, March 9 for Europe, im also getting it but not for my PS Vita mainly because me and my brother want to play together
Thanks for the info, snake. i understand why ur not getting it for the Vita. i wanna get it on the Vita so i can play it on the go. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mlevi98
Sackboy
mlevi98

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Do they have a Demo for it?
Back to top Go down
Snake
Admin
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:02 am

No, and most likely will never get a demo as Marvel VS Capcom is also made by Capcom and that does not have a demo, also its been pushed back until fall, and will have extra characters
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
mlevi98
Sackboy
mlevi98

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:24 am

That sucks!!
Back to top Go down
gigantor21
N00B

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:29 pm

Anyone else catch the exhibition matches on IGN with the 2013 patch? Sure got me excited to try the game again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter X Tekken   Street Fighter X Tekken Empty

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter X Tekken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PS Vita Discussion :: PS VITA Games And Software-
Jump to: