Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uncharted:Golden Abyss

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mlevi98
Sackboy
mlevi98

Uncharted:Golden Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted:Golden Abyss   Uncharted:Golden Abyss EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:32 am

I've been playing this game so much I've almost beat it twice now. But I just want get your thoughts on this game. What you like about it? Favorite gun or Chapter?etc.
Back to top Go down
Snake
Admin
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted:Golden Abyss   Uncharted:Golden Abyss EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:04 pm

best gun the Micro Smg thing, can't remember the exact name
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
mlevi98
Sackboy
mlevi98

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted:Golden Abyss   Uncharted:Golden Abyss EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:42 pm

mine is the M4
Back to top Go down
rozy_666
N00B

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted:Golden Abyss   Uncharted:Golden Abyss EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:38 pm

Mine is the Dragon Sniper and the Wess something... i forgot... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mlevi98
Sackboy
mlevi98

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted:Golden Abyss   Uncharted:Golden Abyss EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:38 am

i like the wess thing to
Back to top Go down
Iceman73
N00B

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted:Golden Abyss   Uncharted:Golden Abyss EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:13 am

mlevi98 wrote:
I've been playing this game so much I've almost beat it twice now. But I just want get your thoughts on this game. What you like about it? Favorite gun or Chapter?etc.

Hi everyone

Bought my PS Vita on mars 23.
Played through Golden Abyss recently. My opinion: Graphics - very good and polished.
Interface/controls - not so good. The implementation of the touchscreen could be better done, as a first try it's barely passable, mostly annoying. The game developers seemingly want to just show off the touch controls instead of make a good and enjoyable use of them. Game length - quite short, but ok for an action-fest like this. Overall impression - a very good action game that actually competes with its PS3 brethren in terms of scope and playability. I for once was totally immersed when playing this game, and that cannot be a bad sign. The "play just a little bit more"-feeling i got from playing Golden Abyss make me believe in a bright future for the PS Vita.
Back to top Go down
Frizkill
Mini - Sackboy

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted:Golden Abyss   Uncharted:Golden Abyss EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:10 pm

I like dragon sniper. This game makes people want to buy vita. Everything about it is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted:Golden Abyss   Uncharted:Golden Abyss Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncharted:Golden Abyss
Page 1 of 1