Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nvidia Shield!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elron
Stealther
Elron

The Nvidia Shield!  Empty
PostSubject: The Nvidia Shield!    The Nvidia Shield!  EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:13 am

This is the true future of gaming! Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo, are in trouble. And to all my friends this is not just a PC streaming device as it also supports Cloud gaming from Onlive, Nvidia Grid, Steam, and others later on. I’m buying a Shield! Sony has let me down with my 3G PS Vita that I have had for over a year now. I bought the PS Vita expecting great games
just like the PS3 and full PS3 remote play only to be let down. And
worse I bought a ps3 after I bought my Vita only to be pissed off
because of Sony’s lies. And now they Sony say’s I have to buy a PS4 in
order to have full remote play. Forget that crap! With up to 4000k TV
output and Android and Cloud gaming and PC streaming and the build
quality of the Shield having fans and cooling vents unlike my 300+$ 3G PS Vita the Shield is future proof!farao
I can't wait to buy a Nvidia Shield! It is the best gaming console for next gen hands down! 4000k TV output and Cloud gaming and PC streaming along with 100% pure open Android make this both future proof and confirm it has better graphics than PS4 or Xbox 1! Believe in The Shield!                                                                                                        

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Elron
Stealther
Elron

PostSubject: Re: The Nvidia Shield!    The Nvidia Shield!  EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:42 pm

Hello everyone I come bringing great news. The Nvidia Shield is truly awesome! I bought one on Sept. 3rd and man is it sweet. Yes it is far better than the PS Vita! for starters it is loaded with quality first and 3rd person shooters unlike the PS Vita. Oh yeah and some of the best first person shooters like Dead Trigger are free for the Shield. The Shield allows you to play Onlive games and it has a much faster and better web browser complete with voice activated search and tons of Apps vs the PS Vita. I can't lie I have barely touched my PS Vita since I bought my Nvidia Shield. And the controller of the Nvidia Shield is the best parts of the Playstation and Xbox controller combined making it the go to controller and a far better gaming device than the PS Vita or the 3DS! And no need to Hack or Root the Nvidia Shield in order to play emulators! I'm now going to post links so those that want can see the awesomeness of the Shield and I can promise that if they choose to buy one they will love it!

Last edited by Elron on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elron
Stealther
Elron

PostSubject: Re: The Nvidia Shield!    The Nvidia Shield!  EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:56 pm

Here's my very first article on Gaming on Batteries please read and enjoy friends and family! I will be covering the Nvidia Shield and the different gaming scenes that this awesome device is creating! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Elron
Stealther
Elron

PostSubject: Re: The Nvidia Shield!    The Nvidia Shield!  EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:30 am

Hello again friends! We now have a page for Nvidia Shield articles on Gaming on Batteries .com. link provided below:

Back to top Go down
Elron
Stealther
Elron

PostSubject: Re: The Nvidia Shield!    The Nvidia Shield!  EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:45 am

Also Android offers better gaming than what Sony will be dishing out next generation!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nvidia Shield!    The Nvidia Shield!  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nvidia Shield!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non - PS VITA Gaming :: Other Gaming Platforms-
Jump to: