Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to convert and add iTunes to PS Vita successfully?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hath802
Major

How to convert and add iTunes to PS Vita successfully? Empty
PostSubject: How to convert and add iTunes to PS Vita successfully?   How to convert and add iTunes to PS Vita successfully? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 7:57 pm

How to download/add iTunes movies/songs onto PlayStation Vita? So, I got this new Sony PlayStation Vita and I love it. Since I always purchased my movies and songs on iTunes store, I was wondering how can I convert & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so I don't have to stick to my computer's screen. Any ideas?

Generally speaking, iTunes purchased content is for Apple's devices, such as iPad, iPod, iPhone. Because Apple use DRM protection to prevent it's stuff from being played on any non-Apple media devices. If you want to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], we will figure something out in this article. More specifically, once you've removed the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you can get iTunes movies/music onto PlayStation Vita easily and freely. Now you may follow the step-by-step guide below to learn how to enjoy iTunes songs/movies on PS Vita.

Step 1 Download iTunes to PS Vita Converter
To remove the DRM protection from iTunes and convert them to playable formats on PS Vita, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is your perfect solution. By using this program, you can get rid of the protection and convert them easily and quickly. Now you may get it installed onto your computer.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Step 2 Add iTunes files to the program
OK, on the interface, click on "Add" button and you may import your iTunes protected stuff into the program. Please note that all DRM-ed videos, TV shows, movies and music are supported by this iTunes to PS Vita converter.

Step 3 Select the right output format
By checking your PlayStation Vita's details, you may find what types of formats are supported by PS Vita. Then you may click on "Video files to" or "Audio files to" to select the appropriate format accordingly.

Step 4 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
OK, now you can click on "Start" button and the program will get started immediately to convert iTunes files to PS Vita compatible formats.

Soon once the DRM removing and converting task is completed, by clicking on "Find Target" you will have the PS Vita accepted files. Now you can transfer them onto your portable devices and enjoy.

Tips:
1. If you want to get DRM-free music files from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], just do it. If the music files are DRM protected, you will have to use Media Converter to remove and convert them. Music bought after 2009-mid are pretty much DRM free.

2. You can also use this DRM Converter to remove DRM and convert DRM files to play on Kindle Fire, BlackBerry PlayBook, Samsung Galaxy, Nexus Tablet, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], PSP, PS3, Zen, etc.

More:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.dvd-creator-converter.com/

How to convert and add iTunes to PS Vita successfully?
Page 1 of 1