Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Accesories Will You Buy?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Snake
Admin
Snake

What Accesories Will You Buy? Empty
PostSubject: What Accesories Will You Buy?   What Accesories Will You Buy? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:20 am

im curious to see what accessories you guys will buy along with the PS VITA..

I plan on getting a pouch/case and maybe a charging dock as well.

So what will you guys get???
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
Zackarius
IneVITAble
Zackarius

PostSubject: Re: What Accesories Will You Buy?   What Accesories Will You Buy? EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:14 am

Im probably going to get the charging dock, a carrying case and maybe that new external battery if I decide to go on long trips or if it's not too expensive.
Back to top Go down
JabrKid
Mini - Sackboy
JabrKid

PostSubject: Re: What Accesories Will You Buy?   What Accesories Will You Buy? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:53 am

I would buy a case and an external battery. That's all I need, but depending on what else there is, I might buy others.
Back to top Go down
ProdigyPoop
PS VITA Hubby
ProdigyPoop

PostSubject: Re: What Accesories Will You Buy?   What Accesories Will You Buy? EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:08 am

A travel case for sure, maybe a skin (doubtful though), screen protector for sure, a wrist strap for sure and that'll be it. Unless there are some PS3 cross PSV accessories than I'll grab those too. I might also get a shelf thing to hold the games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

PostSubject: Re: What Accesories Will You Buy?   What Accesories Will You Buy? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:22 am

Like I said in another post, there will of course be some kind of wing grip for it to feel like a ps3 controller, which I will definitely get as long as it doesn't cross past the 10-15 dollar mark. I will also get the external battery and MAYBE, MAYBE an 8 gig memory card, right now they are looking to be extremely expensive. I will buy most Vita games as physical merchandise and just use the memory cards for games like Uncharted and such that require using a memory card as well as the game card, my psp games, and ps1 games. If I need more space I can always put everything on MediaGo, sell my card and buy a better one when I need one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Accesories Will You Buy?   What Accesories Will You Buy? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Accesories Will You Buy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PS Vita Discussion :: PS VITA General Discussion-
Jump to: