Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's wrong with sony?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Otacon
N00B

What's wrong with sony? Empty
PostSubject: What's wrong with sony?   What's wrong with sony? EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:34 am

I'm pissed with sony, They've promised us alot of things and haven't done anything.Like for example The remote play and PS1, the ps vita updates haven't added anything, the only useful update they did was the one that added the video recording on the cam app. Its been like 3 months Sony. If they add PS1 classics, Full remote play, More PSP games on the Vita store and more apps like Youtube,E-mail, apps like calculators, alarms and stuff they would have more sales and happy costumers. And also make a pricecut on Vita memory card.I think its not neccesary to cut the Vita's price but if they do it then atleast do something like 3DS embassador program.

Atleast I have hope in the SDK for the apps.
Back to top Go down
Snake
Admin
Snake

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with sony?   What's wrong with sony? EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:47 am

They will most likely not cut the price as they are already losing money, however E3 is only a few weeks away they might announce tons of PS Vita support there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
joeman6
N00B
joeman6

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with sony?   What's wrong with sony? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:44 pm

They have announced PSOne support will be here soon and have said they will have more games at TGS.
Back to top Go down
http://backloggery.com/joeman6
Elron
Stealther
Elron

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with sony?   What's wrong with sony? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:23 am

PS1 support and PSP games won't save the PS Vita. As we can already play those games with our PSP's! We need a better web browser if Sony plans on trying to win over more of the SmartPhone / Ipad people along with the option to use the Vita as a stand alone phone because you need WiFi or someother source for Skype. And PS2 support would make PS Vitas the must have system! And I feel as do others all over the web that Sony has to either give us full remote play or give us a streaming service for PS3 games. This is a great topic you brought up!
Back to top Go down
leathco
N00B

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with sony?   What's wrong with sony? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:09 am

I have a small wish list, some we are just waiting on though!

- PS1 games. Coming in the 1.8 update, which I hope happens soon.
- Better browser. Not sure why the browser is weak, with 512 MB RAM it should be faster. Maybe just needs optimized?
- Folders. This is a big deal. I hate having icons everywhere cluttering the screen, ESPECIALLY games on cards that are not inserted in the system.
- Google Navigation. Google maps is great, but the PSV has the capability to be used as a turn by turn GPS system for those of us that have 3G. Why not bring that in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's wrong with sony?   What's wrong with sony? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's wrong with sony?
Page 1 of 1