Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thought I'd share some pictures of some of my and my wife Nada's boas. Enjoy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elron
Stealther
Elron

Thought I'd share some pictures of some of my and my wife Nada's boas. Enjoy! Empty
PostSubject: Thought I'd share some pictures of some of my and my wife Nada's boas. Enjoy!   Thought I'd share some pictures of some of my and my wife Nada's boas. Enjoy! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:12 am

Here's a link to one of our ads that we have on CraigsList [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . And yes we still have all the boas in the ad and some of the snakes in the pics below are still owned by us. The others have been sold. I'm not trying to get any sells here. Just showing how I support my lifetime gaming addiction LOL!
I will be adding a lot more photos later as for some reason my computer is acting up. And yes thats really me in my profile photo. We breed them ourselves so what you see in the CraigsList link above are our breeders. I feel lucky to have a beautiful lady in my life that shares my love for natures beauty! Enjoy the pics everyone. Here's some pics of one of our females and her litter of babies that were born yesterday 9-18-12 : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Elron on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Elron
Stealther
Elron

Thought I'd share some pictures of some of my and my wife Nada's boas. Enjoy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd share some pictures of some of my and my wife Nada's boas. Enjoy!   Thought I'd share some pictures of some of my and my wife Nada's boas. Enjoy! EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:26 pm

As promised I put even more pics of our snakes in this post. And thanks Big Brother Snake and all of my other Vita Brothers and Sisters for always making this site the best of all. And I just wanted to share part of my life with you all! So please feel free to leave some comments. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dandino
N00B

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd share some pictures of some of my and my wife Nada's boas. Enjoy!   Thought I'd share some pictures of some of my and my wife Nada's boas. Enjoy! EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:41 am

haha wow nice
Back to top Go down
Elron
Stealther
Elron

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd share some pictures of some of my and my wife Nada's boas. Enjoy!   Thought I'd share some pictures of some of my and my wife Nada's boas. Enjoy! EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:51 am

Thanks for the kind words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd share some pictures of some of my and my wife Nada's boas. Enjoy!   Thought I'd share some pictures of some of my and my wife Nada's boas. Enjoy! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thought I'd share some pictures of some of my and my wife Nada's boas. Enjoy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off - Topic Discussion :: Random Discussion-
Jump to: