Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Vita game are you most excited for?

Go down 
+2
Kalub1988
ProdigyPoop
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ProdigyPoop
PS VITA Hubby
ProdigyPoop

What Vita game are you most excited for? Empty
PostSubject: What Vita game are you most excited for?   What Vita game are you most excited for? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:29 am

Simple, what Vita games are you most excited for? Here's mine, 1 being most wanted:
1) LittleBigPlanet
2) Resistance: Burning Skies
3) Sound Shapes
4) Call of Duty

I'm really only interested in Uncharted: Golden Abyss if it has multiplayer. Other wise, I'll pass and buy it later on in the Vitas life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
Kalub1988
Sackboy
Kalub1988

PostSubject: Re: What Vita game are you most excited for?   What Vita game are you most excited for? EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:07 pm

Bioshock
Ruin
LBP
Resistance
COD
Back to top Go down
KgGamesXL
Mini - Sackboy
KgGamesXL

PostSubject: Re: What Vita game are you most excited for?   What Vita game are you most excited for? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:03 am

1) Uncharted
2) Assassains Creed
3) BioShock
4) Gravity
5) WipeOut

Back to top Go down
Cjvita
N00B

PostSubject: Re: What Vita game are you most excited for?   What Vita game are you most excited for? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:01 am

Gravity Rush by far
Uncharted
SFxTekken
persona 4 golden
Ruin
Everybodys golf
Bioshock
Assassins creed
Mortal Kombat
Back to top Go down
JabrKid
Mini - Sackboy
JabrKid

PostSubject: Re: What Vita game are you most excited for?   What Vita game are you most excited for? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:56 am

OK, I LOVE the software line-up for the PS Vita. I want these games in no particular order. Resistance: Burning Skies (I really want an awesome portable FPS ASAP). Uncharted: Golden Abyss (This one's going to be remembered). Ruin (This looks like a game to play with a lot of online friends). LBP (This is a great platformer). Call of Duty (for the huge multiplayer). WipEout (a cool racer). Ultimate M vs C 3 and SF x Tekken (two of the most awesome fighting games evar!!!) As I said. I LOVE the software line-up. Now I have to choose which one I want first... I can see the future...an empty bank account and a house full of PS Vita games. Laughing
Back to top Go down
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

PostSubject: Re: What Vita game are you most excited for?   What Vita game are you most excited for? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:33 am

ProdigyPoop wrote:
Simple, what Vita games are you most excited for? Here's mine, 1 being most wanted:
1) LittleBigPlanet
2) Resistance: Burning Skies
3) Sound Shapes
4) Call of Duty

I'm really only interested in Uncharted: Golden Abyss if it has multiplayer. Other wise, I'll pass and buy it later on in the Vitas life.
Almost the same list, but I'd say

1) LittleBigPlanet
2) Call of Duty
3) Resistance: Burning Skies
4) Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Vita game are you most excited for?   What Vita game are you most excited for? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Vita game are you most excited for?
Page 1 of 1