Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battlefield for PSVITA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pizboyz
N00B

Battlefield for PSVITA Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield for PSVITA   Battlefield for PSVITA EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 2:32 pm

I really want to see a battlefield game for the vita! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://pizboyz.wix.com/volt-tv-productions
twiztedillusionz
N00B

Battlefield for PSVITA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield for PSVITA   Battlefield for PSVITA EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:01 pm

It would be nice, I don't see it happening for a while though... Developers will probably look to see how well COD does since Resistance (I didn't think it was that bad) was considered a flop.

FPS games with developers insisting on using touch screen controls just end up feeling gimmicky for me though... I don't know why developers don't just use the front touch screen to mimic L2/R2 and the back to mimic L3/R3 or vice versa or let us customize that ourselves...

I imagine that would give them an easier time to bring over the controls from a console version to the Vita instead of having other studios make the vita versions with so much emphasis on touch/back touch.

Yea, I get that the vita is its own device and should not just try to copy console games/gameplay but at least for the big titles that are cross platforms there will be a big community wanting those games portable.

Personal opinion, of course, always enjoy hearing other opinions!
Back to top Go down

Battlefield for PSVITA
Page 1 of 1