Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuden PsVita

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elisandro
N00B
Elisandro

Naruto Shippuden PsVita Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Shippuden PsVita   Naruto Shippuden PsVita EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:32 pm

I'd Really Like a Naruto Shippuden Game on psvita i think it would be a great fighter for Naruto fans Worldwide. The first Naruto game was on ps2 and it was great.psp had three Naruto titles,ps3 has all the naruto shippuden storms so i know it can be possible for a naruto game to be on psvita.They Should Call it Naruto Shippuden Psvita or even better a Naruto Shippuden Ultimate ninja storm 3 port that will be great with few more Characters,touch screen/Rear pad controls to activate different jutsus,Use the camera to put your face on your very own createble ninja!And u can use the the microphone to record battle cries,taunts,Characters voice while performing justs & more!!
Wont that be great? But Something tells me it wont happen.Man if i was a Game developer i would team up with bandai namco & Sony to make a awesome Naruto Shippuden Psvita game but too bad im only fourteen.

So i ask u vita brothers do u want a naruto shippuden psvita game? or am i the only one who wants a naruto game really bad?!?! and if u want a naruto shippuden psvita game what do u want to see if sony made a Naruto Shippuden Psvita game?
Back to top Go down
squallrinoa
Mini - Sackboy
squallrinoa

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden PsVita   Naruto Shippuden PsVita EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:53 am

i hope they are making a naruto game, cellshading on vita is really nice.
so maybe a hd collection??
Back to top Go down
Elisandro
N00B
Elisandro

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden PsVita   Naruto Shippuden PsVita EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:54 am

i think i wouldnt like a hd collection of old naruto games only on psn i dont like getting digital copies of games but if it was a physical copy then i would by it.i hope we get to see new naruto psvita games in the future
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuden PsVita   Naruto Shippuden PsVita Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuden PsVita
Page 1 of 1