Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vita Web Browser and music player photos revealed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zackarius
IneVITAble
Zackarius

Vita Web Browser and music player photos revealed Empty
PostSubject: Vita Web Browser and music player photos revealed   Vita Web Browser and music player photos revealed EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 2:49 pm

I just found these photos and they look real. But I'm not sure. ww.gamepur.com/files/imagepicker/6/ps-vita-music-player-and-browser.png
Back to top Go down
ProdigyPoop
PS VITA Hubby
ProdigyPoop

PostSubject: Re: Vita Web Browser and music player photos revealed   Vita Web Browser and music player photos revealed EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 6:27 pm

Wow. Good find. Obviously menus for the Vita will more than likely be used with the touchscreen. And that music library thing looks like a good layout for a touchscreen device. I have nothing to say about the web browser except that it looks like you'll have some good Adobe Flash Player on the thing:)

NOTE: PM Snake, maybe he can throw this up on the blog.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
Zackarius
IneVITAble
Zackarius

PostSubject: Re: Vita Web Browser and music player photos revealed   Vita Web Browser and music player photos revealed EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Ok thanks just PMed Snake.
Back to top Go down
Kalub1988
Sackboy
Kalub1988

PostSubject: Re: Vita Web Browser and music player photos revealed   Vita Web Browser and music player photos revealed EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:06 am

Does any one know if there is MKV support?
Back to top Go down
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

PostSubject: Re: Vita Web Browser and music player photos revealed   Vita Web Browser and music player photos revealed EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:19 am

Zackarius wrote:
I just found these photos and they look real. But I'm not sure. ww.gamepur.com/files/imagepicker/6/ps-vita-music-player-and-browser.png
The music player is looking niiice. Looks so fresh and clean. Browser looks interesting, I'm gonna wanna use it myself before saying anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vita Web Browser and music player photos revealed   Vita Web Browser and music player photos revealed Empty

Back to top Go down

Vita Web Browser and music player photos revealed
Page 1 of 1