Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

COD on the Vita

Go down 
+6
KgGamesXL
Kalub1988
ProdigyPoop
wcamicase
Snake
Cristo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Cristo
N00B
Cristo

COD on the Vita Empty
PostSubject: COD on the Vita   COD on the Vita EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:57 am

do you guys think that the COD on the Vita will be suck, or will it be awesome..i think it will suck because activision and infinity ward arnt that familiar with portables..but you never know..
Back to top Go down
Snake
Admin
Snake

COD on the Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD on the Vita   COD on the Vita EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:53 am

i think it will be good, i mean cod on the Wii was supposed to be good, i dont see why i quick port of MW3 wont be good..
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
wcamicase
Sackboy

COD on the Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD on the Vita   COD on the Vita EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:54 am

i dont really care, i think fps's are ruining the other genres
Back to top Go down
ProdigyPoop
PS VITA Hubby
ProdigyPoop

COD on the Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD on the Vita   COD on the Vita EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:27 am

I think it'll be just as good as the others.
Back to top Go down
Kalub1988
Sackboy
Kalub1988

COD on the Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD on the Vita   COD on the Vita EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:58 am

not a super huge cod fan but cant wait for this. real fps' on the go yay!
Back to top Go down
ProdigyPoop
PS VITA Hubby
ProdigyPoop

COD on the Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD on the Vita   COD on the Vita EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Kalub1988 wrote:
not a super huge cod fan but cant wait for this. real fps' on the go yay!
Resistance: Burning Skies is a great FPS game coming to the Vita. Plus it's more likely it'll come out sooner than Killzone and CoD since it actually shoes gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Kalub1988
Sackboy
Kalub1988

COD on the Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD on the Vita   COD on the Vita EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Resistance looks amazing & looked PS3 quality. Think COD will have zombies?
Back to top Go down
ProdigyPoop
PS VITA Hubby
ProdigyPoop

COD on the Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD on the Vita   COD on the Vita EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:30 pm

Kalub1988 wrote:

It should. On a boxart that Amazon had (I think it was fake though) it showed Trearch as teh developers. PLUS, it can't be Infinity Ward. They've been working on MW3, and Trearch made Black Ops (Trearch made CoD:WaW which had Zombies, same as Black Ops) and they've probably been working on the Vita CoD since or before Black Ops. They just have more time than Infinity Ward does.

NOTE: On the iPhone or iPad you can get CoD Zombies on it. It's the official game on a SMARTPHONE! So there's almost no doubt that the Vita will get Zombies. It all relies on if Trearch are the developers or not.
Back to top Go down
KgGamesXL
Mini - Sackboy
KgGamesXL

COD on the Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD on the Vita   COD on the Vita EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:34 am

I think that cod on vita will be good but it would be awsome if they could make BattleField 3 for the vita Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snake
Admin
Snake

COD on the Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD on the Vita   COD on the Vita EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:48 am

KgGamesXL wrote:
I think that cod on vita will be good but it would be awsome if they could make BattleField 3 for the vita Very Happy

i would prefer battlefield 3 as well but DICE are smartphone lovers, and BF3 takes a LOT of time to develop..
Back to top Go down
KgGamesXL
Mini - Sackboy
KgGamesXL

COD on the Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD on the Vita   COD on the Vita EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:30 am

Is there word of what EA Titles are comig to Vita Snake?
Back to top Go down
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

COD on the Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD on the Vita   COD on the Vita EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:02 am

KgGamesXL wrote:
Is there word of what EA Titles are comig to Vita Snake?
I haven't heard anything. Other than Fifa, isn't that made by EA.
Back to top Go down
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

COD on the Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD on the Vita   COD on the Vita EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:06 am

Snake wrote:
KgGamesXL wrote:

i would prefer battlefield 3 as well but DICE are smartphone lovers, and BF3 takes a LOT of time to develop..
Duuude! BF3 on Vita would be amazing!
Back to top Go down
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

COD on the Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD on the Vita   COD on the Vita EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:07 am

Kalub1988 wrote:
Nah. Unless it's a port. Zombies is done, moon was the last level. And yers. Resistance looks AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

COD on the Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD on the Vita   COD on the Vita EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:22 am

ProdigyPoop wrote:
Kalub1988 wrote:

It should. On a boxart that Amazon had (I think it was fake though) it showed Trearch as teh developers. PLUS, it can't be Infinity Ward. They've been working on MW3, and Trearch made Black Ops (Trearch made CoD:WaW which had Zombies, same as Black Ops) and they've probably been working on the Vita CoD since or before Black Ops. They just have more time than Infinity Ward does.

NOTE: On the iPhone or iPad you can get CoD Zombies on it. It's the official game on a SMARTPHONE! So there's almost no doubt that the Vita will get Zombies. It all relies on if Trearch are the developers or not.
Zombies on iphone is pretty bad tho, compared to the actual thing. I own it. And yeah, I hope it's made by Treyarch. Can't be infinity ward because they (somewhat) don't exist. They are teaming up with Sledgehammer because a bunch of people left and got fired from Infinity.
Back to top Go down
DisturbedmindXx
Stealther
DisturbedmindXx

COD on the Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD on the Vita   COD on the Vita EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:49 pm

I think that a COD made for a Vita will easily fail. Not to say it will, but given my past experience with the psp, I was constantly left in disappointment. Even though this is a whole new beast i cant help but shake those harsh feelings i always received when I booted up Battle Front 2 and GTA. I would buy them with the idea that im buying a game thats just as high quality and immersive as a ps2 title to suddenly have the portable rug drawn from under me. It seemed almost as if they shaved off the bits and pieces of the full fledged game leaving you with nothing but an expensive piece of garbage. I have also seen the Resistance gameplay and will admit i was very suprised by the visuals but at the same time the movements the player would make, seemed a little unsmooth. I watched a demo where he was swinging his gun from right to left mostly and would be jerking very eradically when he would go to look up. It just didnt seem natural to me. Regardless im excited and hopeful and im drooling for my Vita and cant wait, especially when Mgs Hd collection hits stores! ^_^ and hopefully even some hitman...
Back to top Go down
tristanlanders
N00B

COD on the Vita Empty
PostSubject: cod   COD on the Vita EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:17 pm

i hope it will have zombies for a portable that would be crazy going around shopping and playing zombies at the same time=)
Back to top Go down
Castorshells
N00B

COD on the Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD on the Vita   COD on the Vita EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:41 pm

I guess we all know how that turned out now. Ohhh well, I ended up buying it and still have fun with multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COD on the Vita Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD on the Vita   COD on the Vita Empty

Back to top Go down

COD on the Vita
Page 1 of 1