Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Has anybody here tried the Vita?

Go down 
+3
Zackarius
Dooman
MichealScarn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MichealScarn
Mini - Sackboy
MichealScarn

Has anybody here tried the Vita? Empty
PostSubject: Has anybody here tried the Vita?   Has anybody here tried the Vita? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:37 am

i know the vita will be great and have tons of great content..

but what im asking is has anybody like tried it for real? i want to ask does it have a good 'feel' like is it like the psp? or is it uncomfortable?
Back to top Go down
Dooman
N00B
Dooman

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody here tried the Vita?   Has anybody here tried the Vita? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:44 am

i heard it feels like a smaller psp..so thats kool
Back to top Go down
Zackarius
IneVITAble
Zackarius

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody here tried the Vita?   Has anybody here tried the Vita? EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:19 am

@Dooman But it's bigger than the original psp -_- how can it be possible that it feels smaller? Do you mean thinner? Because it is thinner.
Back to top Go down
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody here tried the Vita?   Has anybody here tried the Vita? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:02 am

I wish...but I don't go to conventions and stuff. I wish.
Back to top Go down
mlevi98
Sackboy
mlevi98

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody here tried the Vita?   Has anybody here tried the Vita? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:16 pm

I tried one at gamestop felt good
Back to top Go down
ratchetruler
Mini - Sackboy
ratchetruler

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody here tried the Vita?   Has anybody here tried the Vita? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:46 pm

I tried one a while ago at EB Games (it's like Gamestop in New Zealand) and it felt so nice! I felt a bit guilty, standing there hogging the machine. But no 9 year old kid is going to appreciate the true quality of the Vita like I was. It was pretty comfortable, and I am pretty sure that it will feel just as good as the PSP.
Back to top Go down
Frizkill
Mini - Sackboy

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody here tried the Vita?   Has anybody here tried the Vita? EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:58 pm

It is heavier than psp and the controllers are smaller too. It does matter for people with big hand but now they have the hand grip for vita so you don need to worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody here tried the Vita?   Has anybody here tried the Vita? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anybody here tried the Vita?
Page 1 of 1