Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PSP Games On The Vita--Biggest Improvements?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gigantor21
N00B

PSP Games On The Vita--Biggest Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: PSP Games On The Vita--Biggest Improvements?   PSP Games On The Vita--Biggest Improvements? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:20 pm

Hey, all. Just got my Vita today, and have been trying out several PSP games. They all look great with bilinear filtering enabled, but one game in particular popped out at me: Def Jam: Fight For NY runs at 30 FPS on the PSP--but 60 FPS on the Vita! :O

So my question to you guys is, are there any other PSP games that run a lot better for you on the Vita? Like frame rates, load times, and all that.
Back to top Go down
Elron
Stealther
Elron

PostSubject: Re: PSP Games On The Vita--Biggest Improvements?   PSP Games On The Vita--Biggest Improvements? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:47 pm

Hello friend Elron here and to answer your question yes MonsterHunter Freedom Unite is vastly improved on the PS Vita and I'm a day one adopter of a 3G PS Vita and I highly recommend you grab this beautiful game.
Back to top Go down
squallrinoa
Mini - Sackboy
squallrinoa

PostSubject: Re: PSP Games On The Vita--Biggest Improvements?   PSP Games On The Vita--Biggest Improvements? EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 1:49 am

all games are improved, psv is much beter then psp, runs much smoother
Back to top Go down
Pisty
N00B
Pisty

PostSubject: Re: PSP Games On The Vita--Biggest Improvements?   PSP Games On The Vita--Biggest Improvements? EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 12:03 am

They are improved. Even if they weren't though, it's good to have that old school feel staying by your side.
Back to top Go down
http://fb.com/Pistyization
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSP Games On The Vita--Biggest Improvements?   PSP Games On The Vita--Biggest Improvements? Empty

Back to top Go down

PSP Games On The Vita--Biggest Improvements?
Page 1 of 1