Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PSP games on the Vita help?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
El_Duderino_Andy
N00B
El_Duderino_Andy

PSP games on the Vita help? Empty
PostSubject: PSP games on the Vita help?   PSP games on the Vita help? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Hey so I'm new to the forum, I've been commenting on the PS Vita Hub site a bit, but this is my first post on the forum.

On topic, I skipped on the PSP, but I have owned every Playstation console. I decided to get the vita on launch day excited to play not only the sweet vita titles, but the PSP ones as well. Now I love Metal Gear, and this was my chance to play Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, or so I thought.... I knew the game wasn't available on the PSN market on the vita, but I knew that most major titles were still playable (Peace Walker for example). So I purchased it on the PS3 and now the vita doesn't recognize it on the system in content manager.

Is there any way I can play the game on my vita?
Does anybody know when sony plans on making the game available to play on the vita?

I feel screwed out of ten bucks, so if anybody can help me it would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
inkme101
N00B

PSP games on the Vita help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP games on the Vita help?   PSP games on the Vita help? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:44 am

if your vita isnt seeing it on the ps3 through content manager then no it cant be played on the vita yet.
Back to top Go down

PSP games on the Vita help?
Page 1 of 1