Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uncharted, Resistance, or LBP as strongest Vita launch title?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ProdigyPoop
PS VITA Hubby
ProdigyPoop

Uncharted, Resistance, or LBP as strongest Vita launch title? Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted, Resistance, or LBP as strongest Vita launch title?   Uncharted, Resistance, or LBP as strongest Vita launch title? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Obviously these are the three best launch titles. Although on the launch list 2 of these titles, LBP and Resistance, will now be at launch but that was just for Japan. I expect all 3 to be out for US and others.

So back on topic. Which do you think shows the most the Vita can do?

Uncharted: Golden Abyss: Beautiful graphics, and great use of the RAM and dual analog sticks.

Resistance: Burning Skies: Great graphics, online play, super fast almost no load screens, good use of gyroscope and dual analog sticks.

LittleBigPlanet: LBP shows easily everything the Vita can do. Great smooth graphics that look better than PS3, possibly LBP2 crossplay, LBP2 costumes are transferable, 4 player online, new tools that include touch screen, (i bet a better gyroscope tool), rear touchpad and a better camera tool.

I see LBP as the strongest Vita launch title if not overall. Yes LBP2 is my favorite game but I'm trying to be reasonable. And I think that Uncharted will be the "This is why you need to buy the Vita on day one" game. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
Zackarius
IneVITAble
Zackarius

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Resistance, or LBP as strongest Vita launch title?   Uncharted, Resistance, or LBP as strongest Vita launch title? EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 8:29 am

Hmm. Difficult to choose. I say all three because they all offer different experiences. Though Uncharted and LBP are more my style of game.
Back to top Go down
Snake
Admin
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Resistance, or LBP as strongest Vita launch title?   Uncharted, Resistance, or LBP as strongest Vita launch title? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:21 am

uncharted...im not a fan of the others...basic ports
Back to top Go down
ProdigyPoop
PS VITA Hubby
ProdigyPoop

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Resistance, or LBP as strongest Vita launch title?   Uncharted, Resistance, or LBP as strongest Vita launch title? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:47 am

Snake wrote:

I mean that shows what the Vita can do best. Not by your likings. I think LBP is because of all the things it can do. Uncharted just doesn't have that good of touch screen and pad use like LBP. Same with Resistance. I personally think Uncharted is the 3rd strongest Vita launch as Resistance has online play and gyroscope game play. But that online is what really makes it different.

If uncharted has online multiplayer it will be the most bought launch date game FOR SURE but if not it's gonna be be between I and LBP.
Back to top Go down
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Resistance, or LBP as strongest Vita launch title?   Uncharted, Resistance, or LBP as strongest Vita launch title? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:25 am

Resistance, then LBP, then Uncharted. I love FPS's, but I also love LBP. I haven't touched an Uncharted game but I'm interested in it.
Back to top Go down
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Resistance, or LBP as strongest Vita launch title?   Uncharted, Resistance, or LBP as strongest Vita launch title? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:26 am

ProdigyPoop wrote:
Snake wrote:

I mean that shows what the Vita can do best. Not by your likings. I think LBP is because of all the things it can do. Uncharted just doesn't have that good of touch screen and pad use like LBP. Same with Resistance. I personally think Uncharted is the 3rd strongest Vita launch as Resistance has online play and gyroscope game play. But that online is what really makes it different.

If uncharted has online multiplayer it will be the most bought launch date game FOR SURE but if not it's gonna be be between I and LBP.
I agree, it's to show off what the Vita can do. I am interested in all things. And none of them are actually ports, just sequels. Uncharted is too, my man. And Resistance has gyroscope control?
Back to top Go down
Frizkill
Mini - Sackboy

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Resistance, or LBP as strongest Vita launch title?   Uncharted, Resistance, or LBP as strongest Vita launch title? EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 7:19 pm

The graphic in uncharted looks amazing and the use of dual analog stick to aim and shoot feels good to me. It also make use of the touchscreen and rear touch pad and camera as well. LBP looks amazing too, but I haven't played it yet. For resistance is bad. Although it shows what vita can do but the gameplay is bad. You will know it after playing killzone mercenary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted, Resistance, or LBP as strongest Vita launch title?   Uncharted, Resistance, or LBP as strongest Vita launch title? Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncharted, Resistance, or LBP as strongest Vita launch title?
Page 1 of 1