Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adult Rated Vita Gaming! Ao-XXX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DisturbedmindXx
Stealther
DisturbedmindXx

Adult Rated Vita Gaming! Ao-XXX Empty
PostSubject: Adult Rated Vita Gaming! Ao-XXX   Adult Rated Vita Gaming! Ao-XXX EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:27 pm

I've always kind of been a shameless fan of Adult Titles and I think theres a huge market for such a crowd. Especially when you consider the touch screen factor xD Especially with Ao becoming ever increasingly popular with mods in games such as skyrim and big anime titles such as sekirei it's utterlessly rediculous to not imagine there being a market for it. Think of all the things touch screen and AR could do for such games. My and my fiance both plead to you Sony! I've played it all now I think its time for a new refreshing game to the likes of which I have not yet seen. Smile
What do all of you think? Should there be such games or is it a Hell's No? Please Respond Smile and if your under the age of 18 try to respond with decency and understanding.

Adult Rated Vita Gaming! Ao-XXX 38331293816940
Back to top Go down

Adult Rated Vita Gaming! Ao-XXX
Page 1 of 1