Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what games would you like reviewed?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Snake
Admin
Snake

what games would you like reviewed? Empty
PostSubject: what games would you like reviewed?   what games would you like reviewed? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:03 am

once the PS VITA is released i plan on working more on the YouTube channel by posting video review and daily video news updates about the PS VITA, so what im asking is what games would you guys want reviewed once the PS VITA is released?
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
Jp133
Mini - Sackboy

PostSubject: Re: what games would you like reviewed?   what games would you like reviewed? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:50 am

Little big planet I plan to make a video of the vita and the game the night it comes out ASAP. Soo I'll see f I can post it on YouTube and then on this website
Back to top Go down
ProdigyPoop
PS VITA Hubby
ProdigyPoop

PostSubject: Re: what games would you like reviewed?   what games would you like reviewed? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:18 am

All games really lol. But mainly Uncharted: GA, CoD, Sounds Shapes, Reality Fighters, Ruin, And Resistance: BS. No need for LBP cause that game I know will be beasting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

PostSubject: Re: what games would you like reviewed?   what games would you like reviewed? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:35 am

Snake wrote:
once the PS VITA is released i plan on working more on the YouTube channel by posting video review and daily video news updates about the PS VITA, so what im asking is what games would you guys want reviewed once the PS VITA is released?
Please do any of the following:

LBP, Resistance, Uncharted, COD, ModNation Racers, and Escape Plan. I want to know how Escape Plan will be because right now I'm very skeptical and don't want it but I want to see what someones opinion is after buying it and playing it.
Back to top Go down
ratchetruler
Mini - Sackboy
ratchetruler

PostSubject: Re: what games would you like reviewed?   what games would you like reviewed? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:40 pm

I would like to see just how bad Resistance: Burning Skies is apparently. I'd also like to see Uncharted: Golden Abyss. That game is apparently a must-buy for Uncharted fans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what games would you like reviewed?   what games would you like reviewed? Empty

Back to top Go down

what games would you like reviewed?
Page 1 of 1