Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My PS Vita got Crazy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Otacon
N00B

My PS Vita got Crazy Empty
PostSubject: My PS Vita got Crazy   My PS Vita got Crazy EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:41 am

My PS Vita got crazy today, I was playing super stardust delta with no problem, then I wanted to play Escape Plan and when I started the game It got stuck on the Escape Plan Logo, I press home and closed the game, then when I try to open the game again it showed up some error and said that I could't start the game, I press ok then I press again to start and finnaly It opened the game, but when I see the main menu I didn't show up the Load Game, it deleted my save file (luckily i have a back up in my pc). Then later I don't know why but I went and check up if there was any update or something so i opened the settings app and when I pressed update it showed up some error and coulnt let me update and I wanted to take a screenshot of that error and it showed up another error saying that "the aplication could not be started" (I tried several times and it showed the same thing). I closed the settings app when I go to the Livearea screen my wallpapers where gone! And I tried to open my friends app and the bubble was stuck. I puted the Vita on sleep and like 5 min later I went to check on it when I powered it up the first thing that pops up It's that the Vita's mem card was removed(I didn't removed the ps vita memory card at anytime) And I had to restart the Vita.When it turn up my wallpapers where back but the Escape Plan save wasn't there.Had any of you have some problem similar like this?

Im still checking my save files of the other games and checking if everything is fine.

Sorry for my bad english.(BTW this is my first post)
Back to top Go down
Snake
Admin
Snake

My PS Vita got Crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: My PS Vita got Crazy   My PS Vita got Crazy EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 2:57 am

There are a lot of glitches like this around, Sony should fix them soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com

My PS Vita got Crazy
Page 1 of 1