Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PS VITA to multiple PS3s?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kelseys92
N00B

PS VITA to multiple PS3s? Empty
PostSubject: PS VITA to multiple PS3s?   PS VITA to multiple PS3s? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:12 am

Hey there! just want to ask you guys regarding the almighty PSVITA console! just wondering if it is possible to use my VITA to multiple PS3s? because I think it would be nice to share games with my friends who has PS3s also. They have their own PSVITAs as well , but were not sure if I link my vita to his PS3 something might get wrong.. so is it possible? thank you in advance for your answers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Castorshells
N00B

PS VITA to multiple PS3s? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS VITA to multiple PS3s?   PS VITA to multiple PS3s? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Its all tied to your account, your downloads. Your Vita is tied to your account along with your memory card. In order to transfer games to vita via ps3 the owner must be signed in on ps3.

If you got another memory card and then swapped back in forth you could do that.
Back to top Go down

PS VITA to multiple PS3s?
Page 1 of 1