Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will the Vita be able to have multiple accounts?

Go down 
+2
ProdigyPoop
wcamicase
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wcamicase
Sackboy

Will the Vita be able to have multiple accounts? Empty
PostSubject: Will the Vita be able to have multiple accounts?   Will the Vita be able to have multiple accounts? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:14 am

Like the PS3 is able to have multiple accounts registered the same time i would like to know if the Vita will be able to do the same

I have a brother and that would come in handy because he also has an account and when i get the vita i will need to add his account too :/ the original PSP could not do that
Back to top Go down
ProdigyPoop
PS VITA Hubby
ProdigyPoop

PostSubject: Re: Will the Vita be able to have multiple accounts?   Will the Vita be able to have multiple accounts? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:55 am

I doubt it. But who knows?
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
wcamicase
Sackboy

PostSubject: Re: Will the Vita be able to have multiple accounts?   Will the Vita be able to have multiple accounts? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:17 am

In my opinion it should have :/ just like the PS3
Back to top Go down
Snake
Admin
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Will the Vita be able to have multiple accounts?   Will the Vita be able to have multiple accounts? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:47 am

it will definetly...if you can sign into an account and can sign out of it aswell....then sign into another one..
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
wcamicase
Sackboy

PostSubject: Re: Will the Vita be able to have multiple accounts?   Will the Vita be able to have multiple accounts? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:29 am

Snake wrote:
it will definetly...if you can sign into an account and can sign out of it aswell....then sign into another one..

Nope, to do that in the original PSP you had to restart the sistem, having to format the console, the PS3 however let's you have more accounts one for each user
Back to top Go down
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

PostSubject: Re: Will the Vita be able to have multiple accounts?   Will the Vita be able to have multiple accounts? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:40 am

wcamicase wrote:
Like the PS3 is able to have multiple accounts registered the same time i would like to know if the Vita will be able to do the same

I have a brother and that would come in handy because he also has an account and when i get the vita i will need to add his account too :/ the original PSP could not do that
Without a doubt, and if not you can always sign out and then sign in with your account.
Back to top Go down
DisturbedmindXx
Stealther
DisturbedmindXx

PostSubject: Re: Will the Vita be able to have multiple accounts?   Will the Vita be able to have multiple accounts? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Its been confirmed that you Can not have multiple accounts on one memory card. As long as you buy several, each card will have its own account if you wish for it to.
Back to top Go down
mlevi98
Sackboy
mlevi98

PostSubject: Re: Will the Vita be able to have multiple accounts?   Will the Vita be able to have multiple accounts? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Probably not Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the Vita be able to have multiple accounts?   Will the Vita be able to have multiple accounts? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will the Vita be able to have multiple accounts?
Page 1 of 1