Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum For The PS Vita, Talk And Discuss Everything About The PS Vita

/HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games?

Go down 
+6
YoungJeezy
Cjvita
woodywoods
Snake
Zackarius
ProdigyPoop
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ProdigyPoop
PS VITA Hubby
ProdigyPoop

Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games? Empty
PostSubject: Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games?   Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Title says it all. I'd say I would rather be able to play PS2 games 3000 times more than UMD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
Zackarius
IneVITAble
Zackarius

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games?   Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:04 am

PS2 Games all the way. If I wanted to play umd games I would just use the normal psp
Back to top Go down
Snake
Admin
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games?   Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games? EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:37 am

Defo choose ps2 games instead of psp, this is the only portable that can fully support it, because of the dual analogs and all..
Back to top Go down
http://www.psvitahub.com
woodywoods
N00B
woodywoods

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games?   Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:42 pm

ps2 anyday
Back to top Go down
Cjvita
N00B

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games?   Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:06 am

Don't have any UMD's so PS2 games. All my psp games are digital and i hope sony launches a app that can translate text of japanese import games. I want MHP3rd on Vita with english text.
Back to top Go down
YoungJeezy
PS VITA Hubby
YoungJeezy

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games?   Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:33 am

PS2. That's just obvious. PS2. It can do EVERYTHING the PSP can other than easy online play.
Back to top Go down
kivi95
Mini - Sackboy

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games?   Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:16 am

PS2 and hopefuly that will be supported now that sony are starting to roll out ps2 games on the psstore.
Back to top Go down
Rede
N00B
Rede

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games?   Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:23 am

Not to mention that PS2 has my favorite anime games like Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist, as well as Samurai Champloo^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/RedeLente
zombie
Stealther
zombie

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games?   Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games? EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:45 pm

PS2
Back to top Go down
mlevi98
Sackboy
mlevi98

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games?   Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games? EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:29 pm

PS2 For the win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games?   Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you rather be able to play UMDs or PS2 games?
Page 1 of 1